Manor Beauty Terms & Conditions
Our Covid policy takes precedence when there is any contradiction in terms or conditions.
Please note that to receive treatments by any of the therapists at Manor Beauty, you must agree to all these conditions. If you have any queries, please ask to speak to the clinic director.
- “us”, “we”, “our”, “Manor Beauty” refers to the clinic run by Manor Beauty Limited.
- “you”, “client” refers to a customer of Manor Beauty.
- By becoming or being a customer at the Manor Beauty, your agreement with these terms and conditions is implied.
- These terms and conditions may be updated at our discretion without prior notice.
- It is your responsibility to read and understand these terms and conditions, a written copy of which is available on request.
- You may book appointments with us in person, by telephone or our online booking system and mobile app.
- Advanced bookings may be refused to clients who have missed appointments without giving at least 24 hours notice.
- The contents of the clinic diary are confidential. You should not attempt to view the diary when making a booking in person.
- Arriving late may interfere with your treatment, all appointments will end at their scheduled time so that the next client will not be delayed, and a full charge will be applied.
- We will refuse treatment to customers who behave in an ill-mannered, aggressive, or hostile way towards any member of staff.
- Our therapists are not obliged to treat you if they deem treatment is not appropriate for any reason.
- Some treatments require a patch test for those clients who have never had the treatment with ourselves.
- We reserve the right to refuse to treat if a patch test has not be performed by ourselves.
- Prior to any treatment, we will assess your suitability for treatment and whether treatment is likely to be successful. If deemed unsuitable we will inform you as to the reasons why, if you have already paid in full, we will refund the paid amount.
- In some cases, we can recommend an alternative method of treatment. If the alternative method treatment is less in price than the original purchase, we will refund the difference.
- Treatment time stated may include consultation and dressing time.
- The anatomy if each client is different, therefore results are not guaranteed as many factors can influence treatment.
- The following payment methods are welcome:
- Most credit and debit Cards
- American Express
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- All prices include value added tax at a current rate.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
Prepaid Courses of Treatments
- Have a validity of 24 months from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated.
- We cannot guarantee that the therapist treating will be the same therapist with each treatment session.
- Cancellations require 24 hours notice, otherwise prepaid deposits will be lost or up to 50% of the total treatment price will be charged, if we are unable to re-sell the reserved treatment time.
- Retail products must be paid for in full at time of purchase or ordering.
- Gift vouchers can be of any value when purchased at the clinic.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Gift vouchers may be used for services performed by Manor Beauty employees and product purchases at Manor Beauty.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable & non-redeemable against services for Wrinkle Relaxing & Fillers (Injectables) & any other treatments performed by Manor Beauty consultants.
- Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash, sold or transferred.
- Your gift card number must be quoted at the time of booking and the gift card handed to the receptionist at the start of your treatment.
- You are not under obligation to use the full value of your vouchers during one session.
- Late cancellation and “failure to show” terms as laid in Manor Beauty booking policy also apply to gift cards – which will be made void at the clinic should you fail to give the required notice. Please check required notice periods based on the value of the booked treatment(s).
Treatcard - Our Loyalty Reward Card
- Treatcard points cannot be redeemed for cash, sold or transferred.
- Your Treatcard must not be transferred to a third party.
- Points can only be redeemed on certain treatments.
- Your Treatcard cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- All client Treatcards remain the property of Manor Beauty.
- Manor Beauty reserves the right to without notice:
a. terminate the scheme
b. decline to issue Loyalty cards
c. withdraw or cancel the loyalty card or scans collected
d. alter or amend the terms & conditions of the Manor Beauty Treatcard scheme.
- We reserve the right to alter prices without prior notice.
- It is illegal to smoke or vape anywhere in the clinic.
- Please inform your therapist of any medical condition including pregnancy prior to booking as some treatments may not be appropriate for you.
Mobile Phones and Devices
- In the interest of comfort of all our clients, please refrain from talking on a mobile phone and ensure it is switched off, or on silent, for the full duration of your time at the clinic.
- Please understand that we cannot accommodate children under 12 unless supervised by an adult during your treatment.
- Clients who bring children with them are responsible for keeping the children quiet and under control during their visit and if any child causes disruption we may cancel your appointment and ask you to leave.
- Please ensure you retrieve all your personal items before leaving the premises as we cannot be held responsible for lost items.
- If you have a complaint about the service received at Manor Beauty, please speak to our clinic team leader or receptionist.
- If the clinic team leader or receptionist is unable to resolve your complaint at the time, you may put your complaint in writing to the directors of Manor Beauty Limited for further consideration.
- At our discretion, we can offer a full refund on retail products if they are unused, in their original packaging, in a fully saleable condition and are accompanied by proof of purchase, presented within 28 days of purchase.
- We do not offer a refund for treatments unless we acknowledge that the service received was below the professional standard we strive to achieve.
Blue Light Card
The discount service for the Emergency Services, NHS, social care sector and Armed Forces.
- Get 10% off treatments and products.
- Your card must be shown to receive the discount.
- Cannot be used with any other offer.
- Manor Beauty reserves the right to without notice:
a. terminate the scheme.
b. alter or amend the terms & conditions.