We are all worried about the COVID-19 outbreak and wanted to reassure our customers that we have updated our procedures to protect you and our team during this difficult and unprecedented time.
We are following all government guidelines along with best practice advice from our regulating bodies.
Before your appointment
- You may receive a text message to complete a short consultation. If you do, please complete this before your appointment.
- If you are well, please come for your appointment as normal. Please do not come for your appointment if you are feeling unwell or have been told to self-isolate. Call us and let us know as soon as possible. We can rebook your appointment once you are feeling better.
- Appointments must be unaccompanied.
- Wait in your car or outside in fresh air if you are early for your appointment. We appreciate your prompt arrival. If you are late, we may have to reschedule.
- If you have purchased a file and buffer set from a previous appointment, please bring these with you.
- If you have the NHS tracing app on your phone then scan the Manor Beauty QR code at the reception desk.
- Please sanitise hands by using the sanitiser on the reception desk.
- Wear a face covering or mask. If you do not have one we can supply you with one free of charge.
- Your temperature may be taken.
While at the clinic
- Maintain social distancing between you and anyone else in the clinic.
- We will continue to thoroughly clean each area and all tools between clients.
- We have extended our single use products where necessary.
- We continue to carry out a deep clean of the clinic every day and throughout the day.
- All products testers have been removed.
- We prefer contactless payment. If for any reason payment by cash is unavoidable, additional precautions, including hand washing, must be taken.