Soprano ICE Platinum – the best laser for hair removalAward-winning technology
The most effective solution for light, tanned, asian and dark skin
Proven safety record for all skin types
Perfect for any body area
Popular with both women and men
Laser Hair Removal in Essex
Manor Beauty – Laser Clinic & Medispa
Proven Safety Record
All Skin Tones
The Power of Three
Quick with No Downtime
Perfect for All Body Areas
Soprano ICE Platinum – The Best Solution for ALL Skin Types
The power of three in a single innovative handpiece
ALEX 755NM Wavelength
SPEED 810NM Wavelength
YAG 1064NM Wavelength
“Soprano ICE Platinum achieves the safest and most comprehensive hair removal treatment available today”
Why Laser Hair Removal?
- To achieve silky smooth skin.
- Boost self-confidence.
- No more costs and time wasting on other non-permanent hair removal treatments.
- Less irritation to the skin from shaving and other removal methods.
- For medical reasons.
Medical conditions treated
- Ingrowing Hairs
- Hormonal Hair Growth
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Hair Growth
Why Soprano ICE Platinum?
- The Platinum edition combines 3 laser wavelengths into a single innovative handpiece.
- Simultaneously targets different tissue depths as well as anatomical structures within the hair follicle.
- It is suitable for ALL skin types.
- Unlike other laser hair removal systems, Soprano ICE Platinum is FDA approved for skin types I-VI and tanned skin.
- Rather than exposing the hair follicle to a single high energy pulse which can cause trauma to skin with a high melanin count, Soprano Ice gradually heats the skin until the required heat energy is delivered to the hair follicle. This makes it a safe laser hair removal option, including for dark skinned patients.
Why Manor Beauty?
- 20 years’ of experience has led to a philosophy of only incorporating treatments into our menu that make a positive difference, boosting the self-confidence of our clients.
- 5 star ***** reviews on Google and Facebook.
- Winner of the Phorest Client Experience Award for 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- Experienced, highly trained and talented practitioners, therapists and medical aestheticians.
- Beautiful, clean, state-of-the-art, spa treatment rooms.
- Unhurried serivce.
- Cost effective pricing.
- One of only a few UK laser hair removal clinics to have the new Alma Lasers Soprano ICE Platinum.
Soprano ICE Platinum Laser Hair Removal
20% off a course of 8 sessions
30% off 3 to 5 courses
40% off 6 or more
Flexible Finance Options Available Including 0% Interest Free Credit
Effective Treatments in a Beautiful Environment
Manor Beauty Medispa
Fire - The element of purification and warmth
Air - The element of freshness and change
Earth - The element of nourishment and rejuvenation
Water - The element of cleansing and healing
Your Journey to Smooth Skin
Prior to Treatment
Prior to your first treatment a FREE consultation and patch test are required. Either call us on 020 8500 8070 or book online here.
Hair must be trimmed within 24 hours prior to a treatment.
It’s important to avoid waxing, plucking, epilating or bleaching between treatments.
During treatment you will be made comfortable and will find the whole process relaxing.
Laser hair removal targets the hair follicle using brief pulses of light energy. The laser light is absorbed by melanin in the hair follicle and prevents any regrowth from happening in the future. The process is completely safe and leaves the surrounding tissue unharmed.
After care advice will be given and tailored to your specific skin needs. You will leave the Medispa perfectly relaxed and able to immediately continue with your day, looking forward to your next treatment.
Each hair has its own growth cycle, so you may need several treatments to remove all of the hair. Within two weeks, the active hairs will start to fall out.
The course of treatments is usually spaced at four-to-eight week intervals, depending on which area is treated.
163 Manor Road, Chigwell, Essex IG7 5QA
We are near the following areas :
- Buckhurst Hill
- Waltham Abbey